Sterling Ledet and Associates is offering sketchup training class at Denver, Aurora
Sterling Ledet and Associates is conducting an exclusive sketchup training class that will be held on Monday, 10/17/16 through Tuesday, 10/18/16 (2 days) at Denver – Aurora.
This course is designed for the students who don’t have or little knowledge of 3 dimensional drawing or SketchUp but prefer to master in producing 3 dimensional models with SketchUp. This sketchup course will help you to instantly generate perfect 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional study models easily through Trimble SketchUp.
• Learn to generate elementary Geometry
• Make surfaces out of Polygons
• Resolving stickiness In 3D
• Apply pencil tool to draw in 3D efficiently
• Instantly produce forms
• Generate Concentric Surfaces
• Learn to mirror in SketchUp
• Demonstrate Options And Styles
• Make the best use of Rotate Tool
• Learn to make new terrains as well as edit existing terrains
• Analyze solids and the perfect applications of solids
• Make the best use of Photo Textures
• Learn to arrange your collections in the Google 3D Warehouse
• Learn to use Layout for managing styles as well as working with dimensions
Sketchup Enrollment: Please click on the Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for getting the enrollment form.
Locations for this Sketchup Training Course:
There are various training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. Besides, the classes will be provided at a network of rental facilities. There will be also private onsite training and instructor-led, live online training.
Prerequisites for this Training Course: Good knowledge with your operating system and basic computer navigation is necessary for all classes.
To get more information call at (877) 819-2665 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image Courtesy: blog.sketchup.com