KeyShot is an interactive rendering program developed by Luxion. KeyShot is the new name for HyperShot, which was the first standalone interactive ray tracing and global illumination program available.
This plugin integrates SketchUp and HyperShot by putting the "HyperShot" button directly into the menu of SketchUp. After installing SketchUp and HyperShot, simply install the plugin. The installer will take care of putting all the files into the right places.
This plugin gives you a one to one translation of your SketchUp scene into HyperShot: geometry, camera, window size.
- ♦ Directly access HyperShot from within SketchUp
- ♦ All geometry and textures are being transferred
- ♦ Geometry scale is maintained
- ♦ Camera angle is captured
- ♦ HyperShot window size matches SketchUp modeling window