Quantifier Pro is a powerful sketchup plugin for cost estimation
This plugin can work out area, volume, length weight and costs in sketchup.
Measure the area of walls, slabs, roofing, flooring, cladding, and more. The calculation is done for both projected area (for objects with thickness) and surface area.
It produces a quick Material Report providing the surface area measurement of all the materials in your SketchUp model.
Quantifier Pro?s volume calculator is applied to calculate the total volume of groups and components and any nested objects inside. It can also work out the volume of objects which are not water-resistant solids.
It can also determine the volume of concrete, gravel, topsoil, water tanks, and more.
To compute the weight of the objects in your sketchup model, attribute a unit weight density to the objects layer.
Unit weight is attributed with volume, area, or length.
Quantifier Pro also provides report for the length, width, and height of groups and components.
Export detailed cost calculation reports. Assign re-usable cost rules with layer, material, object, or to the complete model.
Cost Inspector Tool provides detail cost calculation for the selected object to validate accurateness.
- All reports are model-driven and automatically updated while modifying any SketchUp model.
- Generate totally customizable quantity takeoff reports which can demonstrate calculations for volume, length, width, height, projected area, surface area, weight, cost, and more
- Export HTML or CSV detailed Cost Estimate Reports
- Apply Microsoft Excel (Windows only) to export and import unified cost data across multiple SketchUp models
- Supports several languages and international currency
- Full control of units and precision are shown in reports
- It is compatible with Profile Builder 3 for even more power!