Flux for sketchup 1.1
Flux for sketchup 1.1 is just released. Flux is compatible with SketchUp Make or Pro 64-bit, 2015 or 2016 for Windows.
Flux allows the users to combine with other SketchUp users as well as associates SketchUp with other leading design tools like Grasshopper, Dynamo, Revit, and Excel to unite and design more adjustably. Save significant time by producing lively workflows from concept to production.
General Features :-
• Deliver quantity take-offs from any SketchUp model to Excel
• Control third-party Flux applications to draw perfect topography, road, and building data into your SketchUp scene (www.youtube.com).
• Walk through your massing and site context to a facade designer who is using Grasshopper or Dynamo.
• Live link your interior and landscape designs straight with Revit.
• Envisage anySketchUp model in virtual reality with live link integration with Unity www.youtube.com lash detection.
• Amalgamate structural, MEP, and architectural SketchUp models into a central model for conflict resolution
For more information visit, https://flux.io
Image Courtesy: youtube.com