SketchUp Prize for the Life of an Architect Playhouse Competition
The 6th Annual 2017 Life of an Architect Playhouse Design Competition is going to be held soon.
The competition is organized to design playhouses like fun, kid-sized structures.
Anybody from any place can participate in this competition by maintaining the following criterion:
• Sound knowledge in applying basic SketchUp skills like component-based modeling, scene composition, texturing, high-quality vector linework etc.
• The application of easy, interesting forms in service of a fun idea.
• Post-processing: Ability to render scenes efficiently and clearly communicate your idea and make it looing beautiful.
• Graphic Design: Your submission should contain a stunning graphic layout.
Submission guidelines: All the submissions must be provided in electronic form containing a file size not surpassing 5MB. You have to provide plans, elevations, sections, perspectives that will demonstrate your design perfection. All your drawings should be arranged in 24″ x 36″ size and vertically oriented.
You have to submit your drawings prior to 9th April 2017.
The Prizes offered
• A free SketchUp Pro license
• A credit to get the SketchUp Viewer (on iOS or Android) for free
• A free trip to the next 3D Basecamp
• A 3Dconnexion Space Navigator
• A SketchUp swag bag
• And your playhouse will get constructed
Besides, each five honorable mention finalists will get a SketchUp prize pack, along with the following:
• A Space Navigator
• A SketchUp Viewer
• And a pair of our most excellent, limited edition (of course) SketchUp socks. It’s almost like you don’t even have to win to win.
Image Courtesy: jacobsen3d.com
Click on the following link to fill up the form for online registration 2017 Life of an Architect Playhouse Design Competition