3D Printing Extension – The sketchup plugin just launched
i.materialise, an online 3D printing platform, has developed 3D printing extension. It is the newest sketchup extension that supports SketchUp 8, SketchUp 2013, SketchUp 2014, SketchUp 2015, SketchUp 2016, SketchUp 2017, SketchUp 2018.
This extension will be useful for architecture, education, engineering, gaming and interior design.
Just upload your SketchUp model to i.materialise and receive a quick quote. Select from more than 100 various 3D printing materials and finishes.
1. Set up the extension from the Extension Warehouse,
2. As soon as it is installed, it will be situated in SketchUp under “Extensions > Print 3D”,
3. Just click “Print 3D i.materialise” to upload your design directly from SketchUp,
4. Select from 100+ various finishes and materials (along with metals!),
5. Get an instant price quote,
6. Printing and shipping the design will be handled by i.materialise.
This sketchup plugin is available in extension warehouse extensions.sketchup.com
Video Source: i.materialise