2018 BiMUp 5D for SketchUp – The newest sketchup extension
2018 BiMUp 5D for SketchUp is useful sketchup plugin that can be applied for quantity takeoff with reporting from sketchup models.
This newest sketchup pluign is compatible with SketchUp 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017 FREE, MAKE, PRO and 2018 PRO.
The plugin conducts the Quantity Takeoff (QTO) = Bill of Materials (BOM) in US or Bill of Quantities (BOQ) in EU - All in a single mouse click and at any design phase.
It is possible to accomplish complicated calculations with formulas and generate as many reports as necessary with custom-made templates:
• Count of Groups, Components, DCs
• Length, Width/Depth and Height Calculation (any element - beams, columns, windows, doors etc.)
• Area Calculation (room/floor, cladding, roof tiles, intumescent paint, soft or hard landscape etc.)
• Volume Calculation (concrete, insulation - can be converted to packs etc.)
• Weight Calculation based on volume or length (steel, stone etc.)
• Conversion of Volume (to bricks or blocks etc.)
• Windows schedule
• Doors schedule
• Extra Information can be embedded (manufacturer, specification, contact details, location within building etc.)
• Labour and contingency can be added
• Price and Taxes can be added
BiMUp 5D facilitates the users to Enrich/Embed the Data behind any SketchUp 3D models with the inclusion of necessary component specific information as follow:
• Links to your or Manufacturer website
• Product information
• Links to product information website
• Links to product specification website
• Special requirements in relation to installation or maintenance
• Links to special requirements in relation to installation or maintenance website
• Contact details
• Location within building
It uniformly place two or more selected components.
BiMUp 5D will generate Adobe .PDF or MS Excel .CSV file with information related to 3D model.
The users can get this extension from extension warehouse extensions.sketchup.com
Video Source BiMUp for SketchUp