Text-to-3D (TT3D), a free cloud supported text rendering platform for 3D artists
BrainDistrict GmbH has just launched Text-to-3D (TT3D), a free cloud supported text rendering technology that facilitates the 3D artists to put in 3D objects, materials, scenes, environments as well as extensions effortlessly and instantly through typing text commands. In future the users can get free access of 3d contents through an extensive library.
The users have to provide a sentence that expresses the image and then apply the Render button. Text-to-3D will change the text description into a 3D image in their scene. The users can also generate a scene and include the objects and materials (already exist in the content library) to the scene. Besides, they can also move the objects around, modify the colors, sizes, materials of the objects by typing the descriptions.
Text-to-3D provides the following benefits:-
- Easily make various kinds of 3D scenes.
- Game Developers, architects and professional modelers can easily generate a scene or environment in 3D instantly and save huge time.
- Create various projects and distribute through several social media networks, or communities.
- Apply it as an exclusive marketing tool for branded products.
- For education purpose, one can produce historical scenes in 3D as well as class projects that can be shared with various users.
Text-to-3D is based on patent-pending technology and applies BrainDistrict’s flagship 3D modeling and rendering program alias RaySupreme 3D, that sets out as a development platform for text oriented objects and materials.
For more information, visit www.Text-to-3D.com