Renderin 2.1.3 for Sketchup 2015
Render[in] integrates with SketchUp and applies the similar settings to produce high-fidelity interactive renderings quickly and smoothly. After creating the model, use Render[in] to include a 3D sky, four types of clouds, and modifiable lighting sources to make the model photorealistic. Render[in] also provides supplementary texture settings which range from specular reflection and shininess, and auto-bump for materials.
Render[in] offers the following benefits to the users:
- Instantly generate a high fidelity rendering for different sizes.
- Apply current SketchUp parameters and include new ones.
- Generate a naturalistic project surrounding with water, sand, grass as well as a 3D sky with clouds.
- Produce unnatural light sources.
- Get the final result in a real-time radiosity preview window.
Renderin 2.1.3 contains the following advanced features :-
NEW RADIOSITY ENGINE: With updated new radiosity engine, the quality of images get improved with a superior understanding of colors, textures, and materials. There are ISO and Shutter parameters which can modify a scene’s lighting effortlessly. Besides, the newest version improve the rendering speed significantly (2 times faster).
NEW NEON LIGHTING: Render[in] facilitates the users to include spotlights and point lights to their SketchUp model. The users can apply more neon lighting. Just modify the “light emitting” parameter of the material to illumine the scene.
IVISIT3D PANORAMAS: Make a accurate, virtual tour within your project through multi-node panoramas. Render[in] automate the process for creating everything essential for observing panoramas on your website.
NEW BACKGROUND IMAGE: By applying SketchUp’s photo match feature, Render[in], the users can include a background image to their rendering.
BUMP MAPPING: Now the users can import the required image you want by selecting it on their hard drive.
Other features :-
- Fine-tune the infinite ground altitude in the environment palette;
- Export your SketchUp file maintaining all the rendering parameters included in Render[in] 2 directly to Artlantis 4;
- Render any image within PSD file keeping all the rendering information of the different layers.
Render[in] supports SketchUp 2015
For getting more updates, visit www.renderin.com
Image Courtesy: renderin.com