Architectural visualization with sketchup 2014 – An exclusive e-book presented by Robin de Jongh & Thomas Bleicher
The renowned author Robin de Jongh along with his co-author Thomas Bleicher is going to publish a new book which focuses on architectural visualization with sketchup 2014. This book is written on the perspective of the previously written book alias SketchUp 7.1 for Architectural Visualisation: Beginners Guide.
The book also includes an added chapter on Relight from Thea render, and LumenRT from e-on software following the dramatic shift from static images and animated sequences to completely interactive walk-throughs and real-time rendering.
The most significant feature of the book is that the book contains a 40 page chapter analyzing how to prepare water color as well as pencil digital drawings nearly impossible to differentiate from the real thing.
The book also highlights several rendering procedures which should be performed inside a sophisticated photo-manipulation package like Photoshop & Gimp (the Open Source Photoshop).
There are some useful brief discussions on planning visual and marketing principles as well as how to make effective plan and how to accomplish the complete projects.
The book provides the following benefits:-
- Explore the new functionalities and aspects of SketchUp 2014
- Become expert with low polygon modeling methods useful for visualizations
- Learn texturing methods through PhotoMatch and your own digital photos
- Develop your visuals through inclusion of depth of field and other post-process techniques in GIMP
- Be familiar with a perfect visualization workflow
- Set up movie-set scenes to digitally photograph your projects
- Improve your SketchUp scenes by inserting lamps, sun, and sky lighting
- Master with some trouble-free tips to get fantastic models once rendered
- Learn real-time photo-realistic 3D architectural renders for any SketchUp models
- Post-process SketchUp output to produce digital watercolor and pencil art
- Make the most of SketchUp with the best plugins and add-on software to enhance your models
Download the free chapter
For getting more details and pre-order