A position is vacant for 3DS Max Animator - e-Learning Developer in Chatham, Kent
Chatham, Kent based Royal School of Military Engineering training college is seeking an e-Learning Technologist / 3D Animator to support the design & development faculty. The desired candidate should have sound knowledge with E-learning developement together with animation and 3D development experience. (preferably with 3ds max).
The candidate has to work in tandem with Course Designers, Instructional Designers and Subject Matter Experts for developing computer aided instruction/e-learning modules to offer a “blended learning” solution. The candidate has to take responsibility to produce 3D and animation assets to facilitate the formation of CAI/e-learning modules. The candidate has to abide by the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and Copyright laws. The candidate has to work side by side with the Course Designers to make sure that the design projects are created and submitted following the course program requirements.
Animation e-Learning Technologist Qualifications:
- Should possess Degree and/or similar qualifications as well as experience in generating animation and 3D products.
- Suitable Teaching Qualification.
- Related Professional Qualification/Membership (preferred).
- Sound knowledge with e-Learning Developer Animator:
- Minimum 2-3 years commercial experience in 3D design and animation, lighting, rendering, compositing and motion graphics.
- Good knowledge in online and mobile games interface design.
- Visual flair and advanced knowledge in applying the adobe suite software applications (e.g. Photoshop, Premiere, Flash, illustrator, Autodesk 3d studio max).
- Ability to model organic and inorganic models in 3d studio max, certified texturing skills (through original art and photo reference), & well versed with facial and full body rigging.
- Should have knowledge with the finishing, technical preparation and optimization of final assets for online Flash games and HTML5 for mobile games.
- Knowledge in using various multimedia asset development applications, e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Flash
- Experience in the formation of instructional / educational design programmes.
- Leading content development and instructional design in a commercial environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills which allow creation of powerful internal and external relationships.
For more information & apply online
We want to feature this page: sketchup4architect.com/sketchup-plugins