V-Ray for SketchUp version 1.49.01
V-Ray for SketchUp version 1.49.01 is compatible with sketchup 8. It is a patch that facilitates the rendering plug-in to function within SketchUp 8. All existing V-Ray for SketchUp customers can promote to version 1.49.01 without any charge.
With improved ray-tracing engine and extensive array of materials the users will be able to make photorealistic images of superior quality.
Besides providing solution for the SketchUp 8 compatibility issue, V-Ray for SketchUp version 1.49.01 also contains the following fixes and alterations:
- TexSky now employs values in the SunLight plugin, if there is a proper specification for one.
- SunLight contains added controls to generate full control over the behavior of the sun and sky once a sun is specified.
- Bring in "roughness" parameter to diffuse brdf.
- V-Ray Default Material is known as Standard.
- Fixed issue liable for crash while attempting to load non-existent visopt/vismat file.
- Fixed issue where DRSpawner would crash if the computer is in sleep mode (OSX).
- Fixed issue where texture paths were beyond any correction at the time of being imported.
- Fixed issue that barred users from saving from the VFB to a unicode file path.
- More shader types (great for metal textures!)
- More than 10 new procedural textures, including dirt (for more realistic renderings!)
- Lights now have the ability to add IES profiles (for light accuracy)
- Material can now be layered better
- Faster scene processing times
- Support for SketchUp transparency and alpha transparency
• Pentium, Celeron, or higher processor. Mac version is Intel only.
• 200 MB disk space.
• 512 MB RAM minimum. 2-3 GB or more recommended.
• Windows 2000 including server
• Windows XP Pro
• Windows XP Home
• Windows Vista*
• Windows 7*
• OS 10.4.11 or higher*