Maxwell for Google SketchUp includes its own render engine that can be utilized for advanced rendering in architectural visualization, product design, interior design, film/animation production, engineering and other markets.
Maxwell released version 2.6 for its rendering plugin with a a free update for Maxwell Render 2.x clients. The version depicts some new advanced features useful for achitects, designers, engineers and VFX artists :-
New features :
• A latest practical primeval for rendering hair well matched with the most accepted hair systems like Shave & Haircut, Maya Hair, Max Hair, Ornatrix, Cinema Hair etc.
• Introducing particle rendering well matched with the highly accepted particle systems like RealFlow particles, Maya particles, 3dsMax etc.
• Well-suited for Vector displacement.
• Motion blur with superior speed.
• The users now will be able to load references of MXS files in their major scene file, which are just put in at render time, resulting great reduction in export times & scene transfer time particularly for animations and network rendering.
• Provide support for referenced materials
• Maxwell Render SDK now contains a separate python editor and scripting examples.
• The new version comes up with a latest faster displacement algorithm
• Image processing, filtering and aliasing are greatly improved increasing render quality in general.
• Higher integration with RealFlow facilitating users to deal with RealFlow output and produce particles and meshes in render time.