SmarterBetterCities just introduced CloudCities, an online platform that can host, distribute and envisage smart 3D city models. The newest application is compatible with Google Earth and SketchUp. One will be able to develop and upload their 3D models over diversified platforms (websites, blogs, social media and mobile devices) without any difficulty.
With CloudCities platform, it becomes easier to generate the most robust smart 3D city applications and tools as follows :-
• Google Earth (.kmz) and SketchUp (.skp) import. Import files out of various 3D software tools into CloudCities.
• With Live scene editor, any scene configuration can be edited and results can be obtained instantly.
• Develop camera animations for any scene. With the help of a play button, the animation is readily available.
• 3D scenes can be directly implanted into your website. Implanted 3d scenes are easily customizable as per your requirements.
• Include a search bar to your scenes and obtain the results in 3D.
The 3d professionals can access CloudCities at free of cost (single model). There are also versions for Pro and Enterprise levels. CloudCities provides extended support for Google Earth and SketchUp and increases its community by involving the architects, planners and universities.
For more information, visit https://cloudciti.es
Image Courtesy: cloudciti.es
We want to feature this page: sketchup4architect.com/sketchup-plugins
|All right reserved. All site content copyright
Site Developed by GlobalAssociates