V-ray for sketchup : Fast start for architects – An exclusive ebook by Majid Yeganegi
Majid Yeganegi, the renowned freelance architect, 3d artist as well as lecturer, has published the 2d edition of his exclusive book for sketchup & vray users alias V-ray for SketchUp - Fast Start for Architects. The book is edited by Oliver Shea. The book is very useful to improve your rendering skills with v-ray. With this e-book, the architects can improve their ArchViz productivity.
The book provides step-by-step guidance and illustrations to simplify the learning process for v-ray. The book consists of all the crucial materials which are inherent part of architectural visualization concerning material setting, lighting of indoor & outdoor, sample renders and two breakdown scene and lots other.
The book also contains some handy sample renders for each situation and step-by-step demonstrated images as well as textures and breakdown scenes.
- Sharpen your skills for producing professional photo-realistic scenes in SketchUp through V-ray for SketchUp.
- Apply sample files to deconstruct settings
- Generate wonderful materials and lighting setups
- Some handy tips for creating your scenes pop
- Carefully formulated learner files
Download the book with test files & some added files.
Image Courtesy : sketchucation.com