SketchUp Mobile Viewer for iPad – The latest sketchup tablet app from Trimble
Trimble just introduced the SketchUp Mobile Viewer for iPad. With this latest application, the design and construction professionals will be able to get their sketchup models in real time with on-the-go access through iPad.
Trimble first time launches this type of SketchUp tablet product and assures that it will be going to make it compatible with Android tablets in a forthcoming release.
The sketchup professional can get the SketchUp Mobile Viewer for $9.99 entirely through the Apple App Store. The app is well matched with iPad 3 or iPad Mini 2 and modern Apple tablets, and with iOS 6 and newer Apple operating systems.
Sketchup Mobile View for iPad contains the following exclusive features:-
- The users can accumulate and avail its own 3D models
- Orbit, pan, zoom textured 3D models with the perceptive multi-touch functionalities
- Download models to smart phone gadgets and view them offline consistently
- Effortlessly handle complicated models by standard camera views (top, side, bottom, etc.) or predetermined scenes generated within SketchUp
- Zoom out to the levels of a model immediately
- Explore and surf over 2 million, free 3D models through Trimble’s 3D Warehouse and download any models anytime
- View any models prior to download them to your apparatus
The users should set up this application on gadgets containing a minimum of 1024Mb of RAM (iPad 3rd Gen or newer, iPad Mini 2nd Gen or newer)