An exclusive online course on sketchup for interior design by Ed Cotey
Ed Cotey, the renowned commercial interior designer, construction project manager, CAD consultant, and college professor, is conducting a useful course on Sketchup. The course is specifically designed for the interior designers and how they can apply sketchup in their project.
The main course topics will include the following:-
- How to generate a 2d floor plan in sketchup
- How to create a small residence
- How to perform with components and fine-tune views
- How to deal with materials in your design as well as apply to components
- Background images and special effects
- How to choose the right templates and tools
- Clean up walls and produce door and window openings
- How to apply x-ray views while inserting doors and windows
- How to utilize layers to control your view efficiently
- How to export drawing as an image
Integrate the use of styles within sketchup
Watch this online demonstration to learn how to integrate the use of styles inside sketchup.