Professional Rendering for SketchUp with Renditioner Pro V3
Renditioner Pro v3 from the makers of IDX Rendtioner offers professional rendering for SketchUp. Enabling photorealistic rendering for Windows, Renditioner Pro v3 enables easy production of spectacular photorealistic renderings of SketchUp 8, SketchUp Make and SketchUp 2013 models.
Renditioner Pro is the improved version of Renditioner with enhanced capabilities, and print quality results. User can launch Renditioner Pro directly from SketchUp and the model will be loaded automatically. Then the user can arrange the model for rendering with intuitive drag and drop, camera, lighting, material, and environment controls.
Professional rendering controls like Progressive and Sub-Image rendering allows quick test and visualization of various rendering scene variations of the design. Besides, multi-threaded rendering enhances the speed making the regeneration time as prompt as the system can go.
Renditioner Pro v3 is now Trimble SketchUp 2013 compatible and its various features are mentioned below:
- High Definition Rendering: Renditioner Pro supports renderings up to 16 mega-pixels, for top quality outcomes with larger print sizes as well. Users have absolute flexibility in the render dimensions allowing them to easily create Portrait or Landscape images. Enhancing the speed of rendering with progressive rendering and generating better material quality for more photorealistic renders with material blurring is also possible.
- Sub-Image Rendering: This application saves time by rendering only a selected area of the overall image with the Sub-Image Rendering tool. This is an effective tool to examine and refine selected detailed areas of the model before committing to a full rendering of the entire model view. It is an efficient and faster way of rendering of only the area of the image the user wants. Apart from this, the new Renditioner Pro v3 enhances performance of real time rendering.
- High Performance Cameras and Lighting using HDR: High Dynamic Range (HDR) gives a wider range of tonal and contrast detail than ever before. New set of lighting possibilities with additional realism that offers advanced rendering capabilities that go beyond ray-tracing effects are available. User can utilize the Camera controls to set their View, examine and move around their model, and select the distance to the rendered object or scene with different camera lenses. They can also arrange the aspect ratio and up vector for a precise preview of how their render will be oriented, and develop a simple turntable animation. Lighting controls consist of drag and drop lighting settings for Interior, Exterior, Studio and Ambient lighting, and slider based controls for position of Sun and Environment rotation. The result of these effective and professional controls is highly realistic rendering results with less effort and learning curve.
- Extensive Libraries of Content: Renditioner Pro provides a well organized library of more than 150 materials, 50 2D and 3D bump maps, 27 2D and 3D backgrounds, and 72 finishes, all of which are easy to apply by just dragging and dropping them onto the model. Additional content can be accessed through the LightWorks’ Aspects Digital Asset Library.
- Easy User Interface with Tutorials Included: Users can manipulate their SketchUp model with professional image controls that are intuitively organized into brief menus for easy access. Using attributes are easy with the drag and drop option. Renditioner Pro enables taking snapshots of specific configurations to save for later giving the user extra flexibility. There are also several simple commands like print from screen and portrait and landscape settings. For queries, PDF-based help is available, along with tutorials to help users step-by-step through their first render.