How to make photorealistic rendering of a sketchup model with Kerkythea
Mike Ernst, a recognized urban planner and designer, will conduct an online training session for advanced sketchup users where he taught how to make a stunning photorealistic rendering concerning a sketchup model together with a free third-party renderer alias Kerkythea.
Kerkythea not only export from sketchup directly but also produce more realistic lighting and shading. Finally Mike teach you how to include supplementary components to the rendered model through photoshop.
Topics covered in this sketchup course :-
1. Setting Up: Learn the fundamental methods and how sketchup is used.
2. Prepare Your Model for Export: Arranging model prior to export to Kerkythea. Learn how faces work in SketchUp as well as application of numerous shortcuts to accelerate the process.
3. Face Covering: Learn how to include Kerkythea plugin into SketchUp and relate materials to the faces.
4. Setting Up Scenes (https://courses.planetizen.com/course/sku-visualsim-1/5): Scenes are used to lock-in your camera angles, shadows, and other settings in your model, as well as importing them to Kerkythea. In this chapter, one can learn how to arrange scenes in a SketchUp model and a deal with few common errors.
5. Creating the Image: Be trained how to open your exported model in Kerkythea and produce your rendered image.
6. Additional Detailing: Transfer your rendered image from Kerkythea to Photoshop for further detailing. Apply masked images to include in trees, people, and other elements to simplify the rendering process.
7. Finalize: In this chapter, the finalization of image will be done with some extra processes in Photoshop.
Book your seat online Visual Simulation: Advanced Rendering in SketchUp