Personal Learning Edition and Trial Version of PlantFactory updated from E-on Software
E-on Software, the creator of the leading solutions for Digital Nature, has announced the accessibility of the Personal Learning Edition and the Trial Version of PlantFactory, which has been recently, announced 2014.6-version release. The firm also let go their VUE xStream and Infinite 2014.6 Personal Learning Edition (PLE) today.
Features of the plant factory : Export
- It improve exports to all 3D apps
- The new export presets (custom tailored for many apps)
- The new export options: a) embedded alpha, b) texture relative path, c) axis system
- Enhance export of material lighting
- Significantly do the betterment of export speed
- The two-level publication lets the performer make a decision what parameters are easy to get to beyond the PlantFactory.
- Its new Input selector node.
Updated Content: The sample of plant graph is redone for the development of readability and acceptance.
Personal Learning Edition (PLE) - With the PLE, users can:
- They can create complete projects and save their works.
- They can Export* their plants to other applications as standard geometry or use them in the VUE PLE,
- They can Render in FullHD (for stills) and animations up to 720p,
- They are Learning at their own pace (the PLE never expires)!
Users can download the PlantFactory PLE from try.plantfactory-tech.com
The PlantFactory Trial Version is fully useful and practical, away from the following limitations like saving is disabled, renders carry a logo, render stills up to 1920x1080 and animations up to 1280x720 and the trial version transports with a restricted content collection. Once registered, the Trial Version will work for 30 days etc.
VUE 2014.6 - Features:
- New World Coordinate System transcription
- Improved camera synchronization
- Automatic detection of source software when importing .obj meshes, and automatic updating of scale and orientation. And many more.
Learn more about the technologies in VUE 2014 at www.e-onsoftware.com/xstream/?page=new