Make & render hyper-realistic skies and environments in 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage, Lightwave and Cinema4D with Ozone 2014
Oregon, the leading solution provider in Digital Nature, just added a new wing to their ozone series of products by launching Ozone 2014, a atmospheric plugin compatible with 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage, Cinema4D, and LightWave.
Ozone 2014 is based on e-on software's revolutionary techniques which offer the simulation and rendering of atmospheric effects. Ozone 2014 atmospheres come with a perfectly simulated environment having an affect on all scene elements and perform in accordance with nature's rules.
This exclusive 3d simulation software contains the following features:-
- Ozone 2014 is supported with real-world atmospheric behavior and generates ultra-realistic environments containing volumetric clouds, precise light dispersion and natural phenomena like Godrays. Ozone pragmatically models the behavior of the planet's atmosphere for creating different types of atmospheric effects.
- Ozone 2014 consists of a new photometric sunlight model having a real-world, physical mock-up of sun and atmospheric lighting intensities. This latest, logically perfect model provides an alternative to make the artistic approach more accurate of the current Spectral model. It results in making the rendering process more photo-realistic in a superior way. Besides, HDR renders will maintain all the series of the natural spectrum.
- Ozone 2014 is well matched with Autodesk Media & Entertainment products up to release 2015 (3ds Max 2015, Maya 2015 and Softimage 2015), and provides support for V-Ray 3 for 3ds Max (support V-Ray 3 for Maya is under progress).
- Ozone 2014 is also well suited with Maxon Cinema 4D up to R15 and Newtek LightWave up to version 11.6.
- Ozone 2014 is accessible in English for 64 bit versions of Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8, and on Mac OSX 10.6+ (Mac Intel only).
Ozone 2014 is priced at US$370 (with one year maintenance). It order to upgrade from Ozone 6, the cost will be $95. RenderNode network rendering licenses are available at $95 per node.
Download Ozone 2014
Complete pricing information