Luxion introduced KeyShot 5 for high speed 3D rendering and 3D animation
Luxion, the pioneer in GPU-supported rendering technology, launched KeyShot 5 for 3d professionals to perform fast and superior 3d rendering and animation. This latest 3d technology contains several improved features and it is compatible with OS X and windows platform.
The engineers, designers and 3d professionals can make an efficient workflow as KeyShot 5 offers significant developments in usability, UI, tools menu as well as pro level features.
KeyShot 5 facilitates the MakerBot to produce stunning scenes involving several high-part count assemblies.
This latest application contains Procedural Brushed texture that produces the perfect result. The new Backplate Perspective Matching is very useful for selecting the guesswork beyond camera setup.
Some upgraded features:-
- KeyShot Cloud — the latest online library for greater resources and shared assets.
- NURBS Raytracing — brings more precise geometry & data rendering through polished edges in renders.
- Instancing — ability to reproduce parts in KeyShot as a pattern tool and entirely automate process in choosing KeyShot plugins.
- Fade Animation — now users will be able to fade parts opacity from one level to another throughout an animation.
- Sun and Sky System — the latest Sun and Sky system helps in producing physically perfect geographic lighting for location based lighting automatically.
- Fluid Product Animation – the users can perform fast fluid product animations by real-time update and playback.
Downlodable link and more features
Availability and Pricing: In order to access KeyShot 5, the users have to pay 995.USD. The animation capabilities of earlier version can be included for 500.USD and interactive KeyShotVR capabilities can be included for 1000.USD.
System requirements: Mac having 2 GB of RAM and 2G minimum hard drive space, a 3 button mouse, Core2Duo or higher and Mac OS X 10.7 or later.