Learn the application sketchup & kerkythea for educational purpose
CAPOD (Centre for Academic, Professional and Organisational Development) is organizing a useful course for sketchup professionals on 6th November 2014 at University of St Andrews, Room 222 Physics and Astronomy Building, St Andrews, KY16 9AJ, FifeScotland, UK. The course will start from 4 pm and continue upto 6 pm. Dr David Stevenson will perform as the course instructor.
If the sketchup users integrate sketchup with Kerkythea, the leading 3d rendering software, it can provide huge benefits for creating 3D or 2D animated or static presentation as well as publication of superior image having professional touch.
The application of both the programs can be found in research articles to presentations as well as creating the design of laboratories, experiments, and custom equipment. Besides, both the programs are applied to produce high-class images for grant applications that have hoisted millions of pounds toward financial support for the research work of the University. By using both the program the users will obtain lifetime skill to facilitate designing a laboratory, product, experiment, or just "sell" an idea.
Course Objectives :-
- Be capable of downloading and setting up the free educational version of Trimble SketchupMake
- Capability of steering through the 3D areana of Trimble Sketchup
- Learn to produce basic as well as complex shapes
- Be efficient with distributing models through the 3D Warehouse
- Know about options to outdo static images and to animate images generated with Trimble
- Learn the practices for "Rendering" models of a real-time, publication quality finish
- Have knowledge of GIMP and Inkscape applications to be utilized for developing images made with Trimble Sketchup
For more information visit, www.st-andrews.ac.uk/pdms/?Mode=Search&AudienceID=&CourseID=4889 or call +44 (0)1334 476161