How to make scenes and animations easily through sketchup
Trimble Sketchup previously Google sketchup is a free 3d modeling application that can be utilized to produce complicated & realistic 3d models quickly. With its powerful technology, sketchup along with various plugins can render any model for making pragmatic images. Sketchup contains various toolset useful for generating a set of scenes which are views of the model. Every scene comes with a diversified view that is tied with each other to make an animated walkthrough of the design.
Google SketchUp is a 3D modelling program that allows the user to create complex models easily. SketchUp allows you to render your model so that realistic images are created. Part of SketchUp’s toolset is the ability to create a set of scenes which are views of your model. Each scene can show a different view that can be linked together to form an animated walk through of your design.
Follow the instruction given below to make scenes and animation with sketchup:-
- Open SketchUp and submit the drawing according to your choice. Use orbit, pan and zoom tools to form the initial view. Thus your first scene will be created.
- Select the menu bar, opt for WindowScenes to open the Scenes dialog box. Select the plus sign and the first view is made as Scene 1. A tab alias Scene 1 will be visible over the drawing window.
- Form your second view and after make it perfect select the plus sign in the Scenes dialog box. Repeat the process for as many scenes as required. Apply the check box options within the dialog box and modify the model to adjust the scenes appearance and its viewpoint.
- Select ViewAnimationPlay to view your scenes connected together to create a walk through. One will be able to edit several options as well as how long the animation lapses at each view by selecting ViewAnimationSettings.
- Select FileExportAnimation and choose the location to save the file in the dialog box as an AVI file. One can set the screen size of any AVI file through the Options button in the dialog box.
- One is able to alter the order of the scenes in the animation within the Scenes dialog box. Focus on the scene one prefers to move and transfer it in it’s new position through the up and down arrows. One can make changes among scenes with the tabs formed over the drawing screen.
- At the time of making an AVI file, if the screen size becomes too large then it might make your computer slow at the same time as the video is formed. Test how your animation will appear in a small version prior to make the final version.
Ref : www.becmodel.inc2to.com/