How to apply Tape measure tool for adjusting wrong scale
Follow the processes mentioned below to execute the work :-
- Ensure that the object refers to a group or component
- Opt for the selection tool and click twice on the selected object to show up. Alternatively one can apply the Space button.
Note : if it is not performed in the object, the complete model will be rescaled
- Choose the Tape Measure tool. For using shortcut, just apply T button along keyboard.
- Get through the first endpoint.
Note : Provided you initially click on the edge, use Ctrl key to switch from guides model
- Get through the second point
- Tape new size along keyboard and hit enter (Mac users have to use return key)
- One will get a message like “do you want to resize the active group or component?”. Here press yes button.
Image Courtesy: a2sketchup.com/fixing-wrong-scale
We want to feature this page: sketchup4architect.com/sketchup-plugins