Google SketchUp for Interiors - a conceptual guide for modeling interior spaces
This book is for those that want a greater understanding of the program. It could also be a useful guide for those who keep on having minor issues. SketchUp can make your design experience a little harder than needed. The more experienced user should be able to gain practical tips and tricks.
This book covers a step by step approach for following...
- using pencil tool to create coplanar lines
- why faces are fighting
- healing face vs sticky face
- move with geometry
- organize your model with groups
- circle edge, facets or smooth
- using the follow me tool the quick way
- create 3D spirals without line breaks
- making your model into a groups and import them into master SketchUp file to prevent slowdowns.
- Length: 117 pages
- Language: English
- Price: $5.70
- File format: PDF