e-on software launched Carbon Scatter v2015.5
e-on software, the well known solution provider in 3d digital nature, just introduced Carbon Scatter 2015.5, the most updated version of its highly sophisticated instancing plugins designed for 3ds Max, Maya and Cinema 4D.
The existing users of Carbon Scatter 2015 can upgrade to this new version by visiting their account page to download this new update free of charge.
E-on software presently offers 30% discount towards a complete license of Carbon Scatter 2015 for the artists, as well as 20% discount on any upgrades. These exclusive offers will be closed on July 31, 2015.
To view the demonstration of Carbon Scatter 2015 presentation video on Youtube, go through the following link.
Carbon Scatter 2015 supports e-on software’s highly praised EcoSystem technology and it offers simplified solution to generate complicated and detailed populations through the native instancing methods of the host application.
The following are some exclusive features included in Carbon Scatter 2015.5
Supports PlantFactory 2015 (needs PlantFactory 2015.2 or higher)
- Latest ultra-realistic wind animation model
- Edit and animate new plant species
- Endlessly edit plants in PlantFactory
- Generate and save new species directly to any Carbon Scatter library
Revamped Content Browser
- Manage bulky numbers of files instantly
- Demonstrate large previews of any items, quickly modify the size of previews
- Illustrate collections as individual tabs or like a hierarchy of folders
- The quick search field will help you to get content efficiently for exploring within a particular collection or right through all collections
- Locate used items in recent time via a dedicated tab
- Show up all your favorite items and present them in the favorites tab
Maya Convert Tool
- Transform your populations to native Maya instances to render them with your favorite renderer
- Allocate your scenes devoid of setting up the Carbon Scatter plugin
It is compatible with Autodesk 3ds Max and Maya 2016.
Learn more about Carbon Scatter at www.carbonscatter.com
For getting all the latest features and fixes, visit software updates section.
E-on software declared that the Carbon Scatter Trial version will be upgraded to the 2015.5 release in this summer 2015. Meanwhile, customers will be able to download the Carbon Scatter 2015 Trial from try.carbonscatter.com
Image Courtesy: www.tenlinks.com/
We want to feature this page: sketchup4architect.com/sketchup-plugins