E-on software introduces CloudFactory Ozone 2015 to produce hyper-Realistic 3D environments
e-on software, the leading developer of digital nature product and applications, just released CloudFactory Ozone 2015, its atmospheric plug-in compatible with 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage, Cinema4D, and LightWave.
One can produce hyper-realistic 3d atmospheres with CloudFactory Ozone 2015 by providing simulation and rendering of atmospheric effects.
CloudFactory Ozone creates ultra-realistic surroundingss involving volumetric clouds, perfect light diffusion and natural phenomenon like Godrays. Ozone models the behavior of their planet’s environment in real time to generate various types of atmospheric effects.
CloudFactory Ozone 2015 is well versed with the most updated versions of 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage, LightWave and Cinema4D as well as Cinema 4D R16.
All the registered users of Ozone 2014 will be able to upgrade to CloudFactory Ozone 2015 at free of cost and download the recent updated from Software Updates page.
CloudFactory Ozone 2015 can be accessible in English for 64 bit versions of Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8, and on Mac OSX 10.6+ (Mac Intel only).
A single license of CloudFactory Ozone 2015 will support the following applications and renderers:-
- CloudFactory Ozone 2015 for Maya (2010 to 2015) works with MentalRay, Maya software and V-Ray renderers.
- CloudFactory Ozone 2015 for 3ds Max (2009 to 2015) works with MentalRay and V-Ray renderers.
- CloudFactory Ozone 2015 for Softimage (2010 to 2015) works with MentalRay.
- CloudFactory Ozone 2015 for LightWave (9.3 to 11.6) and Cinema4D (R11.5 to R16) works with the native renderer.
- CloudFactory Ozone 2015 retails at US$370 (with one year maintenance), with upgrades from Ozone 6 starting at $95.
RenderNode network rendering licenses are available at $95 per node. Get the complete pricing structure from www.ozone-plugin.com/purchase.
CloudFactory Ozone 2015 PLE Updated
The CloudFactory Ozone 2015 PLE is a completely handy version of CloudFactory Ozone that contains the following features:-
- E-on’s atmospheric rendering methods can be applied within 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage, Cinema 4D or LightWave,
- Produce totally new atmospheres or load over 150 built-in presets and adjust them,
- Apply more than 140 included cloud shapes,
- Animate the atmosphere, the clouds and the sun,
- Render in FullHD (for stills) and animations up to 720p,
- Save and export their work.
For getting more updates, visit try.ozone-plugin.com
Image Courtesy : ozone-plugin.com