Convert your sketchup collada file into .fbx format with free FBX Converter
One can convert SketchUp Collada (.dae) files to .fbx files with the help of free autodesk FBX converter. But it is only possible with FBX converter 2012 version.
Go through the following procedures to perform the same:-
- Download FBX converter from www.autodesk.com/fbx.
- Export your sketchup file with the DAE format like below:-
- Open Autodesk FBX converter.
- Click on the add button located at the left-hand side box, and choose your DAE file.
- Check that the Destination Format, located at the right-hand side box, is set to to FBX 2012.
- In order to assign the destination to your game folder , just click on Change destination folder.
- At the end, click on Convert