Easy process for creating a model with Sketchup
By Global Assocaites SketchUp Team
At initial stage you need a photograph and a pencil & paper.
Check out the following procedures:-
- With the help of pencil make a sketch or drawing of the object in the paper and break down every parts of the object into boxes or cylinders.
- Make a drawing of the aforesaid parts of the objects through sketchup and formulate a component out of the each part.
- After double clicking on each component choose each face and apply the scale tool to create a shape as per your requirements.
- After that select 'follow me' tool and add in chamfered or radiused corners.
- With the help of push pull tool add depressions or raised details within each component as per your need.
- Choose the materials pallet and give the main colours to each component. If you require you can also add other colours within the component.
- After completing the total process save it. Install Google Earth to place and view the model in Google earth.
- Select “share model” to share it in google warehouse
- You should also install a rendering export plugin as for instance SU2KT for Kerkythea for creating easy 3D rendering.
This publication provide easy guidance for creating a model with sketchup technology