A position is vacant for a Designer, Motion Graphics in Lincolnshire, Illinois
Sysmex, based in Lincolnshire, Illinois, is seeking a Designer, Motion Graphics on permanent basis. Sysmex is the most recognized solution provider in diagnostic equipment and information-management system. The Motion Graphics Designer will be the part and parcel of the Marketing Communications Department. The Designer has to take a vital role in the formation and supervision of videography as well as creating 3D modeling and graphic design for multimedia, digital and print in favor of the Sysmex brand. The Motion Graphics Designer will promote Sysmex branding in media through product and corporate videos, presentations, email, web and seminars.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate and edit impressive video, motion graphics, 3D imagery and interactive media to uphold the products, brand, images of the company.
- Produce multimedia marketing and sales materials along with editing and file-type conversions for presentation in several communication media like sales and marketing presentations, events, trade shows, website, email campaigns and social media.
- Record and edit videography/audiography in studio and record on-location (product displays, events, presentations, etc.) from design to achievement.
- Build up materials for internal and external stakeholders with reliable brand image compliant with corporate identity standards.
- Work in tandem with internal teams as well as outside design and production companies to create and complete the design efficiently. Deal with complicated projects within scheduled period and budget.
- Preserve and control inventory of files and production materials. Produce and keep up inventory of video files, product images, brochure artwork, and other graphic elements to make sure that items are up-to-date and easily available to company associates. Comply with diversified formats required for definite projects.
- Facilitate making, updating and customization of presentations for marketing, sales, management, human resources and other functional areas if required.
- Offer still image graphics and photo editing.
- Sound knowledge in oral & written English.
- Well versed with PC platforms and Microsoft Office, together with Work, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Expertise in applying Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Well versed with Adobe video and audio editing software like Premier Pro, After Effects, Audition and or Sound Forge.
- Capability for assembling data, accumulating information and arrange reports.
- Make stunning presentations by integrating audio, video, graphics, and textual data.
- Capability of applying higher coding and compression schemes for delivery over intranet.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Communication, Art, Design, Multimedia, Fine Arts or related field (or equal experience) required.
- 5 years related experience in designing and producing multimedia presentations and graphic design.
- Familiar with print and web production.
- Practical experience in producing web solutions through Flash, and HTML emails. Added advantages for Dreamweaver experience.
- Knowledge in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign as well Blender & other 3d modeling/animation software.
Image Courtesy: coroflot.com