A position is vacant for 3D Artist in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Proven marker, the most recognized solution provider of 3D, is seeking a new 3D Artist on permanent basis to generate realistic images, animations, marketing materials as well as material libraries with the use of some popular rendering engines to produce stunning images.
The salary for this position is £25000 to £35000 pa depending on experience.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Possess a degree in a related subject area that involves Product or Graphic Design, Illustration, Computer Science, Photography or other relevant field or exceptionally strong vocational experience without any recognized qualification.
- The candidates must show their credentials through a portfolio presenting interior and exterior architectural images, product and transport images.
- Sound knowledge in high end rendering/visualisation products ranging from Autodesk 3D Studio Max, Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk Maya etc. Added advantage will be given for performing with any Mental ray, vray, cinema4d, Maxwell and similar software.
- Ability to work with a customer focused technical and development atmosphere, specially manage the workflow for transforming any CAD data with top-notch imagery.
- Passionate and imaginative and should master anything quickly and efficiently deal with various projects at both concept and detail level having the capability to get in touch with both software engineers and commercial staff.
- Expertise in verbal and written communication.
- Should have previous experience in rendering presentations for clients and a eagerness to travel and work from a distant location. But it is not mandatory.
- Must possess sound project management skills, having capability to accomplish multi-task, prioritise and be deadline driven.
- Knowledge with networks, HTTP and GPU hardware as well as understanding of CAD usage and CAD data and/or scripting (MaxScript) will be beneficial.
The candidate has to submit their portfolio containing work examples of finished renders of Automotive artifacts, Consumer Electronics, Jewellery, Footwear or similar all of particular interest.
Duties & Responsibilites:
- To produce marketing support materials and presentations consisting of both still images and animations for the commercial team.
- To create material libraries to be applied with the shipped products 3D modelling.
- Internal power user of applications built on the rendering engine.
- Delivery of webinars, user training and presentations for optimizing the rendering engine.
- Testing and provide feedback of user feedback concerning new products developed around the rendering engine.
- Consciousness and benchmarking of competitive products.
- Play a major role in making relation with leading graphics card manufacturers.
Very good remuneration together with Bonus Scheme, Pension, flexible and friendly hours and working environment in the Sheffield suburbs (free parking).
Apply online 3D Artist