3D Printing with Autodesk 123D, Tinkercad, and MakerBot – An exclusive e-book by Lydia Sloan Cline
Lydia Sloan Cline, who is associated with Johnson County Community College and conducts 123D and MakerBot classes, has written an exclusive e-book alias 3D Printing with Autodesk 123D, Tinkercad, and MakerBot. The e-book focuses on how to transform your ideas into physical products by maneuvering through autodesk’s free software and turning your creations into reality with the Makerboat, a recognized consumer printer as well as an online service provider.
The book contains total 320 pages. There will be practical examples, tutorials and DIY projects with which one can explore through Design, Catch, Meshmixer, Tinkercad, Make, and CNC Utility apps, and the MakerBot Desktop. Besides, there will be some practical videos and digital files to become expert with 3d printing technology.
The book covers the following:-
- Create your own creations through Design and Tinkercad
- Download editable, premade content
- Produce construction documents by the LayOut feature
- Make and edit a reality capture model with Catch
- Edit and mash up .stl files with Meshmixer
- Steer through the MakerBot Desktop
- Print the model on your own machine or with a service bureau
Get an online preview
Buy it now
Image Courtesy : blogs.jccc.edu