SketchUp V-Ray material Plugin Download
V-Ray performs within the SketchUp environment allowing users capable of efficiently incorporate the task of rendering within their existing workflows. With V-Ray for SketchUp, users now have one of the most powerful rendering tools available to visualize their models with the utmost quality and realism.
- NEW! More shader types (great for metal textures!)
- NEW! More than 10 new procedural textures, including dirt (for more realistic renderings!)
- NEW! Lights now have the ability to add IES profiles (for light accuracy)
- NEW! Material can now be layered better
- NEW! Faster scene processing times
- NEW! Support for SketchUp transparency and alpha transparency
Sketchup animation has improved with the V-Ray plugin support. V-Ray is a rendering plug-in that enables Sketch-Up users to have a performance enhancements for producing an outstanding image quality. The renders using these V-Ray technique can appear more photo-realistic to the human eye, as actual lighting effects are more realistically emulated.
V-Ray for SketchUp also supports High Dynamic Range values, also called HDRI (High Dynamic Range Image). With a normal 24bit, 8bit per channel RGB image ( Low Dynamic Range image), the brightest white colour you can get is R255, G255 and B255.
Top studios in all disciplines have relied on V-Ray for years to generate photorealistic images of outstanding quality.
Unique features of SketchUp material V-Ray :-
- True & Glossy raytraced reflections and refractions
- Area shadows (soft shadows). Includes box and sphere emitters
- Indirect Illumination (global illumination,global lighting). Different approaches include direct computation (brute force), and irradiance maps.
- Depth-Of-Field camera effect
- Antialiasing. Includes fixed, simple 2-level and adaptive approaches
- Read more