RPS 3D PDF Exporter, RPS Tools
The RPS 3D PDF Exporter will take your SketchUp Documents and turn them into 3D PDF files which you can then post on a web page, or send to clients. This can be run directly from SketchUp Pro, using Export 3D Model. It can also be used with Google SketchUp (free version), by saving a .SKP file and loading it directly into RPS 3D PDF. (This product is for Microsoft Windows only, there is no Mac version.)
Use interactive 3D models for marketing your designs:
- ♦ Put interactive 3D models on your web site.
- ♦ Send interactive PDF's of your model to clients.
- ♦ Clients can view the model, but cannot change it.
- ♦ Send interactive PDF's of your model to co-workers.
- ♦ Users can zoom, pan and spin the model to examine detail better.
- ♦ Clients cannot give the SketchUp version of your model to competitors.
Also, you can create U3D files from SketchUp models for use with Adobe Acrobat to create more complex pages.