Grid Tool for sketchup
Grid tool for sketchup is free to use and can be applied with SketchUp 6, SketchUp 7, SketchUp 8,SketchUp 2013. The Sketchup users can apply it for generating 2-dimensional grids.
With the grid, the users can get a brief overview of an area. Grid tool empowers users to make a wide array of squares formed with guides to facilitate planning the models. Grid consists of guideline and free from complex geometry. The guides can be easily shown or concealed. Just go to view toolbar and select guides.
How to utilize the grid tool:
- Select Tools > Grid
- Provide a value concerning grid spacing into the Measurements box and press Enter. Here the default value is set to 1.
- Click one time to characterize the start point of the grid.
- Hover your mouse to identify the total width of the grid.
- Click to fix the width of the grid.
- Shift your mouse vertically to identify the length of the grid.
- Click further to affix the final dimension of the grid.