Chaos group includes the follwing improvements, changes and bug fixes:-
- Resolved an issue that caused geometry to vanish when editing a scene during a V-Ray RT render.
- Transitioning between perspective and parallel cameras while rendering with V-Ray RT no longer causes the rendered view to get stuck in parallel mode.
- When V-Ray RT in OpenCL mode fails to setup on OSX, V-Ray will revert to CPU mode without a crash.
- Resolved crash in RT CPU when VRayBRDF has both fog and translucency turned on.
- Improved stability of RT GPU.
- Skp2Sided material now supported with RT GPU.
- Opacity and other float textures render properly in RT GPU.
- The standard material pays attention to the Default Displacement override / Use global parameters.
- Our Standard, Skp2Sided, Toon, and Angle blend materials check and correct invalid (negative or infinite) colors.
- The VFB stays on the top of the SketchUp window in OSX.
- RGB/Alpha channels are always the first two channels in the VFB and are above other custom render channels.
- The VRayBRDF layer gets used for viewport representation in our LayeredBRDF.
- V-Ray diffuse color is no longer incorrectly overwritten by SketchUp material color in some cases.
- Resolved an issue that caused light cache retracement to always be off regardless of the checkbox in our UI.
- Resolved problem that could cause default options to be loaded instead of the serialized scene options if you open a model by double-clicking on it rather than doing File->Open.
- Our Options Editor no longer becomes empty when trying to use render presets.
- Resolved an issue where DR Nodes could intermittently stop contributing. This fix is part of the spawner itself, so you must reinstall it.
- Resolved “Ghost windows” from happening on OSX.
- Materials ending in the number "0" now load properly.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent copy and pasting objects between models, or automatically undoing the last operation while copy and pasting between models.
- Unicode paths are now supported when referenced from within lights - IES file paths, for example.
- The physical camera matches viewport FOV.
- Focus distance is set correctly and DOF render properly with the physical camera.
- Resolved issue that caused VRayBRDF to be unresponsive to changes made in SketchUp material editor.
- Materials no longer rename themselves after making edits in the SketchUp material editor.
Download V-Ray 2.0 for SketchUp