A Boulder-based company is inviting applications for a 2D Game Artist on full time basis. The candidate should have good knowledge with 3D Modeling. The candidate has to work 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
The deserving candidates should have the following skills :-
• 2D Game Artist has to take liability for concepting and developing final artwork for a mobile game.
• The candidate should be well versed with Photoshop, 3ds Max or Maya to generate 3D themes and environments and paint overs.
• Sound knowledge with form, structure, color and light for both 2D and 3D art assets.
• Should have the ability to develop 2D artwork for gaming.
• Excellent graphic design skills and sound painting background
• Have an obsession for gaming! - A fun and cartoonish artwork style
The interested candidates can send their resume (and samples if required) to: DEN41@jobalert.creativecircle.com
For more information, visit www.creativecircle.com
Image Courtesy: arstechnica.com
We want to feature this page: sketchup4architect.com/sketchup-plugins
|All right reserved. All site content copyright
Site Developed by GlobalAssociates