Enscape Rendering for SketchUp Alpha Version
Enscape is a globally recognized VR and 3D real-time rendering plugin for SketchUp. This newest version is still in beta testing phase and will be launched soon for commercial application. The plugin is compatible with Sketchup 2016 and Sketchup 2017 as well as Windows Operating system.
The users can easily set up the plugin with a simple mouse click and can walk-through a completely rendered project or export superior quality screenshots instantly. There is not any requirement of any supplementary software. As it is directly incorporated with sketchup, there is no need for uploading data to the cloud. The completely dynamic program reproduces all modifications in construction in simultaneously, and the Enscape walk-through is exported as a separate implementable file for smooth circulation and customization.
The developed walk-through is demonstrated in virtual reality or exported into a video instantly. It facilitates the users to replicate design quickly without much time as well as review design instantly and create presentation to the colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
Given below, some exclusive features of the plugin :-
• Real-time walk-through
• Live link to SketchUp – Unlike other renderers the modifications in SketchUp are directly evident in Enscape
• Direct integration – Retain your tools and apply Enscape via the SketchUp toolbar
• Standalone export – Produce an .exe file out of your project that functions without SketchUp
• Effortless usage – Rendering with one click
• Virtual Reality (VR) – Oculus Rift and HTC Vive support with one click
A trial version is available for the users that will expire after 14 days. After that, the users have to purchase a monthly or yearly license at the Enscape store.
Learn the basics of working with Enscape and SketchUp, watch the following video tutorial.
Video Source: Enscape 3D