E-on software ships trial versions of LumenRT Studio & GeoDesign 2015 as well as LumenRT 2015.1
E-on software recently released trial versions of LumenRT Studio and GeoDesign 2015 which are completely functional version of LumenRT 2015.
With the perfect combination of tools, LumenRT instantly produce photorealistic images as well as convert any CAD/BIM/GIS design into nature-filled images, ultra-high definition videos and interactive environmens.
The trial versions of LumenRT Studio and GeoDesign 2015 are fully functional versions of LumenRT 2015. The users can not use the trial version for commercial applications as output from the trial version is watermarked. Both the trial versions are valid for one month.
LumenRT Studio facilitates the users to generate professional quality images, videos, and immersive media directly from various CAD/BIM programs like Autodesk Revit, Bentley MicroStation, Graphisoft ArchiCAD, and Trimble Sketchup.
LumenRT GeoDesign contains all the features of LumenRT Studio as well as the capacity to export Esri CityEngine models, import custom terrain height maps, import rigged animated objects and supports large scale traffic animations through MicroStation Traffic or VISSIM.
E-on software will also provide the introductory prices on LumenRT at the end of the year.
Download the LumenRT 2015 Trials.
E-on software has made another big updates to their product range by introducing LumenRT 2015.1.
This newest version of LumenRT contains the following exclusive features:-
- Superior photometric lighting balance, mainly for materials with high reflectances.
- Move/rotate whole animation paths while not in path edition mode.
- Superior interactive placement for flying content items.
- New imported objects main axis setting in the animation panel: facilitates to resolve the look-ahead orientation of objects alongside their animation path.
- New LumenRT plugin set up process for multiple SketchUp versions.
- Now support CityEngine 2014.1.
- Automatically generate .bak rescue files while saving scenes.
The existing users of LumenRT 2015 can upgrade to this newest version at free of from their user account page.