An exclusive e-book on Autodesk 3ds Max 2016 Essentials
The 3ds Max users can now get benefitted with an exclusive e-book that is written on Autodesk 3ds Max 2016 Essentials. In this book Dariush Derakhshani & Randi L. Derakhshani provide some step-by-step guidelines to master 3ds Max 2016 quickly and efficiently.
This 3ds Max ebook contains 448 pages and available in English language.
This book will facilitate the 3ds max users to sharpen their basic knowledge with Autodesk 3ds Max 2016 as well as apply it with proper way.
Each chapter is enriched with concepts and learning objectives, easy to understand tutorials backed by full-color screenshots and practical lessons. By going through this book, one will be able to produce stunning involving a retro-style alarm clock, a thrown knife, and more. Learn advanced level designing by applying the methods of modeling, rigging, animating, rendering, and architectural visualization. This book will be a useful guidebook to prepare you in a best possible manner for the Autodesk 3ds Max Certified Professional exam.
Be familiar with Autodesk 3ds Max essentials—and more:
- Modeling characters through polygons and meshes
- Create animation with both simple and composite objects
- Use cad files for generating rooms, doors, and windows
- Include color and glow to an object
- Apply texture to a surface
- Make interior scenes attractive with lighting and texturing
- Skinning a model to a biped figure and adding motion
- Perform with mental ray and HDRI
This striking Essentials book features:
- Chapter-opening learning objectives
- Step-by-step tutorials
- Four-color screenshots and illustrations
- Essentials and Beyond—summaries and additional suggested exercises
- Downloadable exercise files
We want to feature this page: sketchup4architect.com/sketchup-plugins