Alex Schreyer will launch the 2nd edition of Architectural Design With Sketchup
Alex Schreyer, Senior Lecturer and Program Director - Building and Construction Technology, University of Massachusetts, is going to publish the second edition of his exclusive sketchup book alias "Architectural Design With Sketchup" that contains some simple examples and tutorials on sketchup. This sketchup book will include chapters which help the sketchup users to create things with sketchup practically which involve 3D printing, CNC cutting, and other methods.
This sketchup book is designed for architects, interior designers, construction professionals and makers. Architectural Design with SketchUp, Second Edition is enriched with stepwise tutorials that highlight all features concerning the functionality of SketchUp Pro and Make ranging from normal tasks to advanced operations.
This new second edition focuses on the newest products and plugin extensions, features for generating 3D model, Building Information Modeling (BIM) adeptness, import/export options, and production of 3D web content generation to facilitate the sketchup users to have updated information to fulfill the objectives of any project. In this edition, there is a new chapter on how to create things concretely with SketchUp. The chapter includes the topics like 3D printing, design to fabrication, CNC milling, and laser cutting.
Architectural Design with SketchUp, Second Edition offers the following benefits to the users:
- Generate perfect 3D models through detailed tutorials supported with full-color examples .
- Use various tools, plugin extensions, and Ruby scripting within sketchup for effective 3d design.
- Generate stunning photorealistic renderings right within SketchUp.
- Learn how to apply sketchup efficiently for digital fabrication
- Combine SketchUp with any AEC and BIM workflow
- All video tutorials, sample files, and Ruby scripts are takne from companion website sketchupfordesign.com
This sketchup book will be officially launched on October 19, 2015. One can give prior order from the links given below and be among the first to get a copy.
Amazon – Wiley
We want to feature this page: sketchup4architect.com/sketchup-plugins