A position is vacant for innovative 3D artist/Content Developer in Zurich
VirtaMed AG the award winner of several national and internation prizes as well as a developing company having a strong background in engineering and medicine. Besides, the company develops, creates and allocates virtual reality simulators with superior precision towards the education of surgeons.
VirtaMed AG is seeking applications from qualified 3d modelers having good flair in modeling and medical applications to support their Content Creation team in Zurich area.
- Create Model and texture elemental 3D models concerning human anatomies.
- Model, texture and animate 3D models of surgical instruments.
- Generate, fine-tune content for the avant-grade simulators, by applying the company's patented simulation engine method.
- Work in tandem with the company's high-tech software engineers and product managers to create supreme products.
- With minimum 2 years of experience in generating 3d models and 3d contents towards games, as well as 1year complete experience in applying Blender.
- Ability to generate complicated 3D models. Should have good motivation power to transform the products of the company to superior level.
- Well versed with the technical side of 3D modeling and the content formation pipeline.
- Sound knowledge in editing XML and other configuration files.
- Contain knowledge in modeling and texturing with Blender on a low poly budget.
- Must have knowledge with scripting languages (python), configuration and customized Blender plugins.
- Famility with Photoshop, Gimp or identical 2D software.
- Should be logical, solution- and team-oriented, imaginative, and self-starter.
To get more information about the company, please visit www.virtamed.com
Interested candidates may send their resumes and motivation letter through mail to Michèle Bölke (email@example.com) alongwith their top-5 list on why they would prefer to work with VirtaMed AG.
We want to feature this page: sketchup4architect.com/sketchup-plugins