A position is vacant for draughting technician with sound sketchup knowledge
New Zealand based Silverwater Group, the leading builder, is seeking a capable Draughting Technician on permanent basis. The candidate has to undertake the following duties & responsibilities:
- To improve the company’s kitset instructions.
- Make design for new buildings and for clients.
- Generate cutting lists for production and 3D models of custom designed buildings to make sales & marketing better.
The deserving candidate should have sound knowledge in Trimble Sketchup, the free 3d modeling program as well as use it as the primary program for designing purpose. The added advantages will be given, if any candidates have knowledge with NZ Building Code and building permits.
Drawings and models have to be accomplished to a superior level of presentation & accuracy.
- Diligent, competent and trustworthy.
- Outstanding knowledge with the Sketchup program.
- Need to be a computer savvy.
- Capable of working independently.
Good skills in resolving issues:
- High level of attention to detail.
- Should have exceptional written & oral communication skills.
- Time management skills.
The candidate has to work in tandem with the sales manager and production teams. The location of the job will be in either Timaru or Silverdale office.
Image Courtesy: elance.com