A position is vacant for 3D Character Animator
N-space is requiring a 3d character animator in Orlando, Florida. The candidate has to undergo following duties and responsibilities:-
- Work in tandem with Production and Art Director for producing realistic animations in support of characters and props.
- Support design team in cinematic camera animations and cut scenes.
- Perform with Technical Artist to arrange character animation controllers and blend trees in game engine.
- Be trained with and get used to new tools, procedures, and pipelines.
- Support production team to make sure that time estimates are perfect and viable.
- Get in touch and collaborate efficiently with the development team.
- Experience Level: Mid-level.
- Sound knowledge in Human anatomy and movement.
- Superb animation skills in dealing with all forms of life, including quadrupeds, and flying creatures.
- Well versed with conventional animation principles that improve believable movement.
- Be familiar with motion capture retargeting and key frame animation.
- Self-motivated and capability for fine-tuning technical challenges.
- Be aware of Unreal Engine or Unity 3D animation systems, animation state machines, and controllers.
- Well versed with 3DS Max Biped animation tools or CAT rigs.
- An online portfolio containing several superior quality samples of your work.
- Added advantages for having knowledge and love of fantasy RPG
Compensation/Position Type: 6 month contract with potential to convert to FT staff position OR external contract opportunity available.