Laubwerk Plants Kits v1.0.28 compatible with sketchup 2019
The Laubwerk Player / Plants Kit 1.0.28 brings some vital features for SketchUp users along with support for Sketchup Pro 2019.
Laubwerk Plants Kits stand for a line of drag-and-drop software extensions for Autodesk 3ds Max & Maya, MAXON Cinema 4D, SiteFX Houdini, Trimble SketchUp, and Python.
Laubwerk Plants belong to superior quality, adjustable 3D tree models that save huge time.
The free Laubwerk Player plugin is available bundled with each of the Laubwerk Plants Kits.
The Laubwerk Player can be applied to simply load and manage plant models inside Autodesk 3ds Max & Maya, MAXON Cinema 4D, SideFX Houdini, and Trimble SketchUp. Just drag-and-drop your 3D tree, fix the shape, age, and season and level of detail control. Observe the lightning fast rendering with inbuilt and 3rd parts renderer support.
New features in Laubwerk Plants Kits v1.0.28:
• Compatible with SketchUp Pro 2019
• Compatible with V-Ray Next for SketchUp
• Improved UI design and performance
• Resolve a bug that leads SketchUp to crash while rendering a startup model with Thea.
• Added macOS support for Python extension.
• Greater macOS installers with installer certification, and superior detection of installed applications.
To get more details, go through the following link laubwerk.com
To get online demonstration, go through the following link.
Video Source RodenburgVerlag